The HL-2900 currency counter is capable of counting bills up to 1500pcs/min, with authentication of banknotes supported during execution. Authentication is achieved by UV and MG detection.
The customers may order the product with or without authentication functionality.
Counting Speed: over 1500 pcs/min
Duration: suspend for a while after continuous work of an hour (standby time excluded)
Counterfeit Detection: UV detection/ MG detection
Currency Supported: USD, EUR, GBP, TWD, NOK, NPR, GHS, AUD, AED, ZAR
Hopper Size: 50mm*100mm - 100mm*185mm
N.W.: 6.5 KG
Main display: 9 digital LED
Side display: 5 digital LED
Power Supply: AC 230V 50HZ/AC 120V 60HZ
Power Consumption: ≤ 75W
Hopper Capacity: 250 old bills or 300 new bills
Stacker Capacity: 200 old bills or 250 new bills
|Functionality||Standard||With UV-detection||With MG-detection|
|Multinational currencies detection||√||√||√|
|Batch, Addition ,self-checking||√||√||√|
Ambient temperature: 32℉-104℉ (0℃-40℃)
Ambient Humidity: 25%-80%
Feeding System: roller friction system
1. The HL-2900 currency counter allows automatic startup, shutdown and reset of counter.
2. The counting machine counts bills and resets its counter automatically without manual operation needed, significantly enhancing usability.
3. Suspension of the machine happens when:
1)an error occurs during execution
2) a half-note or double-note is detected
3) a specified count of bills is reached. In the case of an error, the error message will be displayed; in the case of reaching limit, the device will resume the job after bills are fetched.
4. Batch mode allows the device to count up to 9999 notes.
5. Tailored color of the product is provided to accommodate to different working contexts such as banks, post offices and malls.
6. The operation interface can rotate up to 270 degrees.
7. A burn-in screening is performed on every components; essential components are further protected by static free material to enhance reliability.