The HL-2700 currency counter, a favorite of banks and supermarkets, achieves automatic banknote counting with absence of human efforts. It counts bills at the speed of 1000pcs/min, and has a processing capacity of up to 9999 notes under batch mode. The currency counter also supports authentication of bills.
The product is available with or without authentication module.
Hopper Size: 50mm*100mm - 900mm*180mm
Duration: suspend for a while after continuous work of an hour (standby time excluded)
Counterfeit Detection: UV detection/ MG detection
Currency Supported: USD, EUR, GBP, TWD, NOK, NPR, GHS, AUD, AED, ZAR
Counting Number Display: LED
N.W.: 5.1 KG
Power Supply: AC 230V 50HZ/AC 120V 60HZ
Power Consumption: ≤ 70W
Hopper Capacity: 300 pcs
Stacker Capacity: 200 pcs
|Functionality||Standard||With UV-detection||With MG-detection|
|Multinational currencies detection||√||√||√|
|Batch, Addition ,self-checking||√||√||√|
Ambient temperature: 32℉-104℉ (0℃-40℃)
Ambient Humidity: 25%-80%
Feeding System: roller friction system
1. The HL-2700 currency counter allows auto start, shutdown and reset.
2. The device automatically counts bills and resets its counter, freeing the user from manual resetting and making the product an easy-to-use one.
3. Auto shutdown is performed upon detection of half-note or double-note, or when an error occurs during execution. In the latter case, the currency counter will display the error code for users to accurately track the issue.
4. The counter will also suspend when a preset counting limit is reached; it resumes working when bills are retrieved from the stacker.
5. All parts have passed a burn-in screening; essential parts are manufactured with static free material.
6. The operation interface can be rotated up to 270 degrees.
7. Color of the currency counter can be tailored to accord with contexts of banks, post offices and malls.